As we move into the development phase, you will have noticed that each finalist now has an App Page that will be updated as we move along the 2 month period towards the final date whereby the 3 winners will be chosen.
One of the key factors in this, apart from actually coding and producing a prototype, is the importance of maintaining a blog, provided in each app page.
Why is it so important?
- You can validate the need and your solution before spending money;
- Find potential partners;
- Populate your team;
- Cultivate early customers;
- Build your credibility with investors;
- Hone your communication skills;
- Your Google ranking will go up dramatically.
You can, and should, read the whole article here: 7 Reasons to Start a Blog Before Shipping a Product.
Happy blogging and happy prototyping…